Selesch Locksmith Au-Haidhausen

Hence the name „Keller“ for large breweries. Both formerly independent settlements entered the city of Munich on October 1 in 1854 and developed into suburbs under the Gründerzeit. Despite the fact that the structures of the buildings in Au were badly damaged during World War II, and only one-fifth of the buildings before 1919 still stand today, the historic cityscape of Haidhausen has remained largely intact. Most of the jobs in the district are in the service industries and hospitality industry.The district consists of six areas: Maximilianeum, Steinhausen, Haidhausen-Nord, Haidhausen-Süd, Obere Au and Untere Au.

Selesch Schlüsseldienst München Facebook

Selesch Schlüsseldienst München